Cloud Engineer - Mid Level
As mid-level Cloud Engineer you are responsible for the designing, building and administration of IT tools for our lawyers and clients. You are the missing link between user requirement and technical solution.
About HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER
HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER is an international law firm, with offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, Dusseldorf, Paris and Madrid that is specialized in Intellectual Property: patents, trademarks and copyright. We protect the inventions and artistic works of clients that range from large multinational companies to independent artists. We strive to provide our clients with world class service. IT is a core requirement to achieving that goal. Our ambition is to provide our clients with a digital experience that matches the high-tech nature of our legal work.
Our IT Team
The IT team is headed by a Director of IT with a team of support staff to handle user matters. We are looking for an experienced mid-level engineer to investigate, design and implement new solutions that further our business and improve the service that we offer to our clients.
We offer the opportunity to help design and shape the digital service of our firm. You will operate with a high degree of task responsibility under the guidance of an experienced director.
• Excellent salary and optional performance bonus
• Minimum of 26 vacation days
• Certification and/or training opportunities
• Challenging tasks and projects
• A pleasant and international working environment with the best view in all of Amsterdam
• Excellent knowledge of Azure, Office 365, system management and PowerShell;
• Good knowledge of scripting languages;
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal;
• Demonstrable prior experience in a similar function
• A clear vision of online services and the ability to convey this to others.
• Working with the IT director to design and implement IT solutions;
• High degree of responsibility and independence for the projects tasked to you;
• Delivering on time and on-spec;
• Analyzing and solving user issues.
• Quality driven: You are able to prioritize and to ensure that projects are delivered with a high quality and dependability
• Drive: you take initiative and responsibility
• Teamwork: you have the social skills to work successfully in a team, with a clear common goal in mind.