Great strength in depth across the partnership and with the support of a good team of well trained associates. They offer timely and well thought through advice, with good language and client skills. They are always a pleasure to work with.
Estelle’s work covers all areas of intellectual property law as well as pharmaceutical regulatory law.
She has particularly gained expertise in the field of patent litigation advising French and foreign clients in various sectors including mechanics, chemistry and telecommunications and also deals with cross-border litigation.
Estelle also advises clients from the healthcare and life sciences industry on regulatory and contractual issues (patients support programs, clinical trials, advertising, transparency, relationships with HCPs, COVID-19 tests…).
Prior to joining HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER VÉRON in 2018, Estelle worked in an Anglo-Saxon law firm. She also interned at several international law firms in France and Spain and at SACEM (Society of Authors, Composers and Publishers of Music).
- Representing the manufacturer of a popular kitchen appliance in a patent infringement action against a competitor.
- Representing a leader in the printing industry in a patent infringement action.
- Coordinating cross-border litigation for a veterinary health company specialized in pharmaceutical products and vaccines.
- Advising an originator company in the definition of its strategy prior to submitting its MA application to the EMEA in order to benefit and optimize Regulatory Data Protection (RDP) of its MA dossier (fixed combination, new active substance status, orphan indication, …).
- Advising an in vitro testing services provider established in another Member State in the implementation of COVID-19 tests in France.
- Association française pour la protection de la propriété intellectuelle (AFPPI)
- LES France (Licensing Executive Society)
CEIPI (Master of Laws in European and International Intellectual Property Law, 2015)
Panthéon-Sorbonne University, Paris I (Master of Laws in Business and Tax Law, 2014)
HEC Paris (Master in Management, Grande Ecole Program, 2014)
University of Technology Sydney, Faculty of Law, Exchange program (2011)