Great strength in depth across the partnership and with the support of a good team of well trained associates. They offer timely and well thought through advice, with good language and client skills. They are always a pleasure to work with.
Bérénice’s work covers all areas of intellectual property law, with a focus on trademark and patent litigation. Her practice also extends to designs, copyright and unfair competition.
She advises and acts for clients in various sectors such as fashion, media and entertainment, agro-food, electronics, healthcare and life sciences.
Prior to joining HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER in 2017, Bérénice worked in a public institution attached to the French Ministry of Culture. She also interned at several intellectual property departments of international law firms and at the 3rd Chamber of the Paris Court of First Instance, dedicated to intellectual property.
- Represented a worldwide leading agricultural company in patent litigation.
- Representing one of the world leaders in the lighting industry in several patent infringement proceedings.
- Representing a French ready to wear brand with its trademarks, designs and copyrights defense.
- Representing one of the worldwide leaders in the hygiene products industry regarding the protection of its IP rights, both before the French and European courts.
- Advising a major entertainment company regarding the defense of its trademarks and copyrights.
- Association Française des Praticiens du droit des Marques et des Modèles (APRAM)
- Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriété Intellectuelle (AIPPI)
- Association des Praticiens Européens des Brevets (APEB)
33 rue Vivienne
33 rue Vivienne
UPEC University, Paris XII (Master of Laws in Intellectual Property, 2015)
Pantheon-Sorbonne University, Paris I (Master‘s degree in the Art market , 2011 ; Master in Business Law, 2010)