“The team deserve five stars out of five – they provide clear answers and find solutions where others have failed, and always point out the risks and never shy away from difficult topics. They are down to earth, but highly skilled at the same time.”
World Trademark Review 1000: The World´s Leading Trademark Professionals 2021
Ricarda Braun-Goecke advises in the field of intellectual property law, in particular in matters of trademark and unfair competition law as well as design law. She represents national and international clients in infringement proceedings and has gained significant experience in preliminary injunction proceedings. She further conducts opposition and nullity proceedings before the German Patent and Trademark Office (DPMA) and the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
Out of court, she advises her clients in the context of product launches, advertising campaigns and in various IP related contractual issues.
Ricarda’s clients come from various sectors, including life sciences, consumer goods and design furniture.
Ricarda studied law at the Bucerius Law School in Hamburg and the Universidad de Buenos Aires. She worked as a research assistant at Bucerius Law School where she obtained her doctorate in the field of white-collar-crime.
During her legal clerkship, Ricarda focused on intellectual property law. She worked at a chamber of the Hamburg Regional Court specialising in trademark and unfair competition law as well as with the Hamburg and London office of an international law firm.
Before joining HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER, Ricarda worked as an associate with an international law firm in the field of intellectual property law.
- Representing a leading global cosmetics company in trademark and unfair competition matters
- Representing a leading global pharmaceutical originator company in an extensive series of trademark and unfair competition cases
- Representing a major German pharmaceutical and cosmetics company in a series of unfair competition matters
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- Association of Intellectual Property Experts (VPP)
- Braun, Hospitality-Einladungen für Amtsträger – Wann ist die Grenze zur Strafbarkeit wegen Vorteilsnahme gemäß §331 Abs. 1 StGB überschritten?, Sierke Verlag, 2017
Bucerius Law School, Hamburg
Universidad de Buenos Aires
Higher Regional Court Hamburg