Among the best IP law firms in France. In depth analysis of the case even on technical aspects. Excellent case management. Excellent for technologically sophisticated cases. They know how to handle such cases and explain technical points to the judge.
Anaïs Pallut joined the firm in September 2017 after having worked as an associate in two other law firms specialised in intellectual property and taken up different internships at the General Court of the European Union, the French patent and trademark office and the EPO.
She advises and represents French and foreign clients in connection with any intellectual property right-related issues, in particular in patent litigation in various business sectors as pharmaceutical and consumer products industries.
She also deals with cross-border litigation and employee inventions matters.
- Representing a global biopharmaceutical group in pan-European patent infringement litigation, against the entry of generics into the market of the hormone receptor (HR)-positive breast cancer before the expiry of its patents.
- Representing a global veterinary pharmaceutical group in pan-European patent litigation, in relation to the launch of a new product.
- Representing a leading hygiene company to protect its patent and design rights before French courts and the EUIPO.
- Representing a French telephone operator in an employee invention action before the CNIS and French courts.
- Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
33 rue Vivienne
33 rue Vivienne
University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (Master in Industrial Property law, 2017)
University of Lille II (DU in Industrial Property and New Technologies, 2016)
University of Paris I Panthéon-La Sorbonne (Master in European Law, 2010)