Annabelle’s work covers all areas of intellectual property, with a focus on patent litigation. She advises and acts for clients on a range of complex domestic and cross-border litigation in various sectors (such as telecommunications, consumer goods, automobile, cosmetics, agriculture etc.) and has gained strong experience in FRAND disputes in the field of mobile telecommunications.
Annabelle regularly assists clients in pre-contentious and contentious matters in the areas of trademarks, copyright and design rights, and also advises French and foreign companies on data protection issues and GDPR-compliance.
Annabelle graduated from New York University (LL.M. in Competition, Innovation & Information Law, 2016) and Université Panthéon-Assas (Master of Laws in Literary, Artistic and Industrial Property, 2014) and is a member of the Paris and New York Bars.
- Acted for the holder of a large portfolio of standards essential patents (related to telecommunication standards) against a major phone manufacturer.
- Acting for a major mobile manufacturer in the context of a cross-border litigation over standards essential patents in the field of telecommunications.
- Advising a world leader in the development, production, and marketing of yeasts in the context of a possible patent infringement action.
- Acting for a major player in the industry of beverages targeted at children in its trademark defense.
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
33 rue Vivienne
33 rue Vivienne
New York University School of Law (Master of Laws in Competition, Innovation & Information Law, 2016)
Université Panthéon-Assas, Paris II (Master of Laws in Literary, Artistic and Industrial Property, 2014)
Université Panthéon-Assas, Paris II (Master of Laws in general private law, 2013; University Degree of the Ecole de Droit, 2013, and Collège de droit, 2012)