Bérénice’s work covers all areas of intellectual property law, with a focus on trademark and patent litigation. Her practice also extends to designs, copyright and unfair competition.
She advises and acts for clients in various sectors such as fashion, food or agriculture.
Prior to joining HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER in 2017, Bérénice worked in a public institution attached to the French Ministry of Culture. She also interned at several intellectual property departments of international law firms and at the Paris Court of First Instance.
- Assisted with the representation of a worldwide leading agricultural company in patent litigation.
- Represents and advises a French ready to wear brand with its trademarks, designs and copyrights defense.
- Assisted with the advisory and representation of one of the worldwide leaders in the hygiene products industry regarding the protection of its IP rights, both before the French and European courts.
- Assisted with the representation of a leading manufacturer of tableware with the protection of its designs.
- Advises a major entertainment company regarding the defense of its trademarks and copyrights.
- Association Française des Praticiens du droit des Marques et des Modèles (APRAM)
- Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriété Intellectuelle (AIPPI)
33 rue Vivienne
33 rue Vivienne
UPEC University, Paris XII (Master of Laws in Intellectual Property, 2015)
Pantheon-Sorbonne University, Paris I (Master‘s degree in the Art market , 2011 ; Master in Business Law, 2010)