Great strength in depth across the partnership and with the support of a good team of well trained associates. They offer timely and well thought through advice, with good language and client skills. They are always a pleasure to work with.
Estelle’s work covers all areas of intellectual property law as well as pharmaceutical law. She has particularly gained expertise particularly in the field of patent litigation in various technical fields including mechanics, chemistry and telecommunications.
Estelle also advises our clients from the healthcare and life sciences industry on regulatory issues (patients support programs, clinical trials, advertising, transparency, relationships with HCPs… ).
Prior to joining HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER VÉRON in 2018, Estelle worked in an International law firm. She also interned at several International law firms in France and Spain and at SACEM (Society of Authors, Composers and Publishers of Music).
- Acted for the holder of a large portfolio of standards essential patents (related to telecommunication standards) against a major phone manufacturer.
- Assisted an originator company to communicate the benefits of their Patient Support Programs towards all the major players (HCPs, patients, payers, ..) and with the implementation of their websites, the scope of their presence on social media, and the protection of their online reputation.
- Assisted a pharmaceutical company with the development and implementation of personal data processing: definition of the data’s nature, identification of the data’s processor and host, and specific requirements related to the processing of personal data.
- Association française pour la protection de la propriété intellectuelle (AFPPI)
- LES France (Licensing Executive Society)
33 rue Vivienne
33 rue Vivienne
CEIPI (Master of Laws in European and International Intellectual Property Law, 2015)
Panthéon-Sorbonne University, Paris I (Master of Laws in Business and Tax Law, 2014)
HEC Paris (Master in Management, Grande Ecole Program, 2014)
University of Technology Sydney, Faculty of Law, Exchange program (2011)