Ignacio is specialised in Intellectual Property law, Digital law and TMT law.
With his international profile, Ignacio advises both national and international clients in a wide range of sectors, including media and entertainment; bio-technology; FinTech; and telecommunications; and beyond.
He is experienced in the audio-visual market, advising production and distribution companies on their businesses, and has participated in the development and negotiation of international co-productions involving companies from different countries. He has also counselled prominent start-up companies in the technological field, particularly FinTech start-ups.
Ignacio has also handled proceedings concerning copyright, trademarks and fundamental rights.
- Part of the team advising Bnext, one of the biggest FinTech companies from Spain, in setting up their business in Mexico.
- Part-time secondment as an in-house lawyer for two animation production companies with a solid international reputation.
- Part of the team advising a Japanese VoD service provider in their negotiations with several collecting societies in Europe, including SGAE, SIAE, PRS and SACEM.
- Part of the team advising a multinational audiovisual animation company (Toonz Media Group) in setting up their business in Spain, specifically in the Canary Islands.
- Part of the team advising a U.S. production company in libel suit brought against the movie “The Infiltrator”.
- Madrid Bar Association
LLM in M&A and Corporate – IE University (2016)
LLM in Legal Practice – IE University (2016)
Bachelor of Laws – University San Pablo CEU (2015)