HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER is “precise and creative, with a fantastic team who all deliver top-quality work. Their legal skills and patent litigation experience are outstanding, while their ability to understand complex technology and to engage in direct discussions with engineers is impressive. They also have a very good understanding of complex business needs and their advice is always down to earth and practical.”
IAM Patent 1000
Katharina Freudenstein advises national and international clients on all legal aspects of intellectual property law, in particular in matters of patents, trademarks, copyright and unfair competition. Her focus lies in strategic advice and litigation, as well as in relation to extrajudicial enforcement of intellectual property rights and claims for unfair competition.
Katharina Freudenstein studied law at the Westfälische Wilhelms – Universität Münster with a specialization in intellectual property law. She continued this specialization during her legal clerkship and worked in an IP boutique in Hamburg as well as in an IP department of a major international law firm in Düsseldorf.
For the latter, Katharina Freudenstein worked as a research assistant after completing her legal clerkship, where she deepened her knowledge in the field of intellectual property law.
- Advising and representing a leading German consumer goods manufacturer in trademark and design disputes
- Advising and representing a large German confectionery manufacturer in trademark matters
- Advising and representing a leading global manufacturer of lighting fixtures in trademark matters
- Advising and representing a leading international consumer goods manufacturer in patent infringement proceedings
- Advising and representing manufacturers from the automotive industry in patent disputes
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO)
- Association of Intellectual Property Experts (VPP)
Second State Exam Hamm (2019)
First State Exam Hamm (2016)
University of Münster (2010)