Dr. Andrea Abele
Andrea Abele holds a doctorate in biology. During her studies she focused on biochemistry and molecular biology.
As a Scientific Consultant, she supports in all matters relating to pharmaceuticals, medicinal products, biotechnological products and chemicals.
During her tenure at HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER, she has also completed a master’s degree in Drug Regulatory Affairs (DRA) as well as a training as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA). After her doctorate Andrea worked as a postdoc at the Institute of Clinical Pharmacology at the University Hospital Frankfurt. During her DRA master studies she worked for a biopharmaceutical company as a Regulatory Affairs Specialist.
Andrea joined HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER in 2014.
- Representing a global pharmaceutical originator company in multi-jurisdiction blockbuster patent litigation against generic entry in the field of HIV (2015 – present)
- Representing a global pharmaceutical originator company in multi-jurisdiction blockbuster patent litigation concerning HCV (2014 – present)
- Representing and advising one of the major pharmaceutical originator companies in patent litigation and other patent law matters (2014 – present)
- Advising a leading medical diagnostics company on patent law (2015 -present)
- Representing a global pharmaceutical originator company in the area of blood products (2017 – present)
- Representation of a Japanese multinational in the field of printing technology (patent infringement and nullity proceedings) (2016-today)
University of Bonn (Master of Drug Regulatory Affairs, 2016)
Pharmaakademie Köln (Clinical Research Associate, 2014)
Freie Universität Berlin (PhD, 2005)
Freie Universität Berlin (Biology, 2001)