Tue, 07/03/2018 (All day)
On Tuesday 3 July, Premier Cercle will organise the 6th edition of its UP and UPC conference at the European Patent office in Munich.
Speakers include, amongst others:
• Margot Fröhlinger, Principal Director Unified Patent, EPO
• Dr Matthias Zigann, Presiding Judge, Regional Court Munich 7th Division
• Mr Justice Henry Carr, Judge, High Court, Chancery Division
• Liz Coleman, Divisional Director, UK IPO
• Joerg Thomaier, Head IP Bayer Group
• Ton van Hoef, Senior Vice President and Chief IP counsel, ASML
• Alexander Ramsay, Chairman UPC Preparatory Committee
as well as HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER partners, Willem Hoyng and Klaus Haft. For more information about the conference: http://www.unitarypatentsystem.eu/
Nous avons le plaisir d’organiser la première édition de l’IP-Ritif: un début de soirée destiné aux jeunes entrepreneurs désireux d’en savoir plus sur la propriété intellectuelle.
Carina Gommers will give her insights on the recent "Louboutin" case during a study day organised by AIPPI's Belgian Chapter (Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriété Intellectuelle).
Dr. Tobias Hahn will participate in the 62nd annual IP law conference organised by the John Marshall Law School, Centre for IP, Information and Privacy law in Chicage on November 2nd.
Tobias Hahn will be speaking at the Annual European Patent Law Conference to held in Brussels on 25 and 26 October.
The conference, organised by ERA, Academay of European law, will update patent litigators and attorneys on the ongoing EU initiatives in the field of patent law. The future of the Unitary Patent System and the consequences of Brexit will be discussed.