Annabelle’s work covers all areas of intellectual property, with a focus on patent litigation. She advises and acts for clients on a range of complex domestic and cross-border litigation in various sectors (telecommunications, wind energy, automobile, consumer goods, cosmetics, agriculture etc.) and has gained strong experience in FRAND disputes in the field of mobile telecommunications.
Annabelle also regularly assists clients in pre-contentious and contentious matters in the areas of trademarks, copyright and design rights, and advises French and foreign companies on data protection issues and GDPR-compliance.
She graduated from New York University (LL.M. in Competition, Innovation & Information Law, 2016) and Université Panthéon-Assas (Master of Laws in Literary, Artistic and Industrial Property, 2014) and is a member of the Paris and New York Bars.
- Acted for the holder of a large portfolio of standards essential patents (related to telecommunication standards) against a major phone manufacturer before the Paris Court of Appeal.
- Acting for a major mobile manufacturer in the context of cross-border litigations over standards essential patents in the field of telecommunications.
- Representing a French telecommunications provider against a non-practicing entity over an essential patent.
- Representing a major player in the industry of beverages targeted at children in its trademark defense.
- Acting for a wind industry giant in a patent infringement litigation brought against one of its main competitors.
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Association des Praticiens Européens des Brevets (APEB)
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
33 rue Vivienne
33 rue Vivienne
New York University School of Law (Master of Laws in Competition, Innovation & Information Law, 2016)
Université Panthéon-Assas, Paris II (Master of Laws in Literary, Artistic and Industrial Property, 2014)
Université Panthéon-Assas, Paris II (Master of Laws in general private law, 2013; University Degree of the Ecole de Droit, 2013, and Collège de droit, 2012)