About HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER
HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER is an international law firm, with offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, Düsseldorf, Lyon, Madrid, Mannheim (branch office), Munich and Paris that is specialised in Intellectual Property: patents, trademarks, designs and copyright. We protect the inventions and artistic works of clients that range from large multinational companies to independent artists. We strive to provide our clients with world class service. IT is a core requirement to achieving that goal. Our ambition is to provide our clients with a digital experience that matches the high-tech nature of our legal work.
IT Support (Coordinator) Paris
As an IT Support Coordinator you are jointly responsible for quickly and adequately solving operational and Workplace related problems, requests and issues remotely (Europe) and onsite for our office in Paris . You are able to help our end users with IT related questions in their work and you consult with your IT colleagues and IT suppliers whenever you need more help and information. You are the link between our end users and our third parties.
You proactively identify possible bottlenecks and consult with your team mates and suppliers. You identify frequently occurring or repetitive problems and you set priorities with regard to IT issues. You are the first point of contact for all workplace and Microsoft Azure related issues.
What are the duties and responsibilities of an IT Support Coordinator:
- You support the users and troubleshoot on all IT operational topics on a daily basis;
- You are responsible for the registration of assistance requests, incident reports and service request. You ensure that all requests are included in the ticketing system
- You solve incidents and pass on problems that require further investigation to e.g. third parties;
- You follow up on procedures and are able to create work instructions for repetitive problems
- You share your knowledge with end users, so that the applications are used effectively and correctly;
- You are the onsite incident manager and you provide support to the offsite, second line, support.
- You will set up and manage accounts in Active Directory
- You have experience working with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Active Directory and Remote desktop
- You are able to help with Video Conferencing sessions onsite and troubleshoot the equipment
- You can help new colleagues with onboarding, e.g. providing a laptop, guiding them through the RDS environment etc.
- You manage the hardware and maintain desktops, laptops, printers, any other ICT equipment where appropriate Installation, repair, configuration of new & existing workplaces
- Communicate with passion and enthusiasm at all levels
- Demonstrate innovation, flexibility and alternative thinking
- Be proactive in your approach
- Interested in technology developments and its application in Legal IT
- Business results focused when promoting technology to our colleagues
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Fluent in French and English
We offer the opportunity to help design and shape the digital service of our firm. You will operate with a high degree of task responsibility under the guidance of an experienced director.
Juridisch Secretaresse / Part time (24 uur)Solliciteer
Deeltijds | Contract
RECHTSANWALTSFACHANGESTELLTE / ASSISTENZ (M/W/D)Solliciteer
Deeltijds | Permanent
Voltijds | Contract
Collaborateur / collaboratrice en contentieux brevet – 3 à 4 années d’expérienceSolliciteer
Voltijds | Permanent