HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER is a boutique law firm specialised in IP and pharma regulatory with offices that work closely together in 5 EU countries. We aim to offer innovative, pragmatic and practical business solutions for the questions and challenges of our clients.
We are looking for the assistant who wants to be responsible for:
- the organization and administration of the work of several partners and associates
- typing, drafting, formatting lay out and proof reading for correspondence, submissions, memoranda, power point presentations, etc.
- calendar management: meetings, conferences, business lunches, travel and conference calls
- opening and managing client matters
- following up on e-mails, correspondence and action lists in client matters or office related topics
- telephone and reception contact for the office
- invoicing, expenses and follow-up of billing
- maintenance of efficient filing & archiving
- library administration and/or other internal office tasks
- performing online searches or looking up information in the library
- making sure deadlines are met and managing priorities
What we require from you to be able to fulfil your role:
- highly motivated and dynamic personality
- pro-active and committed to delivering results
- client, quality and detail oriented
- eloquent, discrete, service minded and able to handle high level contacts
- excellent English, Dutch and French (written & spoken)
- impeccable knowledge of Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote,…) and vast experience with general computer skills
- well organized and able to manage priorities, stress situations and sometimes short deadlines
- a positive and open minded team player
- very mature ownership of responsibilities
What we consider as strong plus:
- previous experience as a personal / legal assistant, even more so in a law firm
- experience in working with legal software, like iManage a.o.
- experience in working with time keeping and financial software
A working environment where you can express yourself as you are, with a strong focus on diversity and inclusion. A varied and busy personal assistant role in a dynamic office environment, with room for personal development and growth. A good salary and attractive working conditions with extra-legal benefits (group insurance, medical care insurance, meal vouchers,…).
Does this sound interesting to you? Contact us and apply immediately. We would love to receive your motivation letter or e-mail, together with your CV on HRfirstname.lastname@example.org