Managing IP Rising Star
Robin’s practice has a strong focus on technologically complex patent, trademark and copyright cases. In addition to his LLM, Robin obtained an MSc in Human Movement Sciences. Robin’s clients appreciate his technical insight and his ability to explain their business-critical technology to the courts in plain language.
- ASML v. Nikon. Represented ASML in a worldwide patent dispute regarding semiconductor lithography.
- Royal Philips v. Handset manufacturers. Represented Philips in patent litigation against unlicensed handset manufacturers.
- Intervet v. Merial. Represented Intervet in a patent dispute in relation to Intervet’s porcine vaccine against Post-Weaning Multisystemic Wasting Syndrome (PMWS).
- Abbott v. Bayer. Represented Abbott in a patent dispute regarding Abbott’s anti-TNFα antibody.
- BREIN v. Internet Access Providers (The Pirate Bay). Represented BREIN and its associated right holders in groundbreaking court cases concerning the largest BitTorrent website.
- React v. various ISPs. Represented anticounterfeit organisation React in proceedings against ISPs regarding the online sale of counterfeit luxury watches and clothing.
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Association for Litigators in the Field of Intellectual Property in the Netherlands (VIEPA)
- Dutch Association for Copyright (VvA)
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (LLM, 2007)
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (MSc, Human Movement Sciences, 2007)