Dirk practices in all areas of intellectual property law, with a focus on national and European patent law.
Dirk graduated from the University of Amsterdam’s Institute for Information Law (IViR) in 2016 with a Master’s Degree in Information Law and a focus on Intellectual Property. His Master’s thesis dealt with trade secrets.
Prior to joining HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER he was an intern at several law firms, a research intern at the IViR, and he was a legal advisor to both individuals and start-ups in the context of a law clinic specialised in Intellectual Property and Information Law.
Dirk Henderickx has registered Intellectual Property Law as his principal legal practice area in the Netherlands Bar’s register of legal practice areas (rechtsgebiedenregister). Based on this registration, he is required to obtain ten credits per calendar year in this principal legal practice area in accordance with the standards set by the Netherlands Bar.
- A.S. Friedmann & D.W.R. Henderickx, Aanvullende beschermingscertificaten voor geneesmiddelen, BIE 2020/2
- D.W.R. Henderickx, J.M. Eck & O. ter Brake, Terugblik Octrooirecht 2018, BIE 2019/2
- J.M. Eck, D.W.R. Henderickx & M.R.A. Schonewille, Terugblik Octrooirecht 2017, BIE 2018/2
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Young European Patent Lawyers Association (Young EPLAW)
Rembrandt Tower, 30th floor
1096 HA Amsterdam
P.O. Box 94361
1090 GJ Amsterdam
University of Amsterdam (Master in Information Law, LLM, 2016)
University of Utrecht (Bachelor of Laws, LLB, 2014)