Dirk practices in all areas of intellectual property law, with a focus on national and European patent law.
Dirk graduated from the University of Amsterdam’s Institute for Information Law (IViR) in 2016 with a Master’s Degree in Information Law and a focus on Intellectual Property. His Master’s thesis dealt with trade secrets.
Prior to joining HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER he was an intern at several law firms, a research intern at the IViR, and he was a legal advisor to both individuals and start-ups in the context of a law clinic specialised in Intellectual Property and Information Law.
- A.S. Friedmann & D.W.R. Henderickx, Aanvullende beschermingscertificaten voor geneesmiddelen, BIE 2020/2
- D.W.R. Henderickx, J.M. Eck & O. ter Brake, Terugblik Octrooirecht 2018, BIE 2019/2
- J.M. Eck, D.W.R. Henderickx & M.R.A. Schonewille, Terugblik Octrooirecht 2017, BIE 2018/2
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Young European Patent Lawyers Association (Young EPLAW)
University of Amsterdam (Master in Information Law, LLM, 2016)
University of Utrecht (Bachelor of Laws, LLB, 2014)