Klaus Haft, Partner of HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER in Düsseldorf, will be a panel member analysing the «Worldwide Patent Litigation Trends – A look at litigation trends and practices in multiple international jurisdictions.»
- A look at how COVID-19 is impacting patent practice, including nuts and bolts for remote litigation.
- A review of the year’s key Federal Circuit and Supreme Court cases by Mark A. Lemley.
- The latest in Section 101 as well as practical prosecution strategies for software and life sciences.
- An examination of global trends and enforcement, plus considerations for international patent prosecution.
- Recent Developments in Claims Construction with Kenneth R. Adamo.
- An overview of PTAB policy shifts in the last year, plus a discussion on PTAB practice strategies.
- An exploration of the evolving guidance on AI claims and how they are being applied.
- The popular U.S. District Court Judicial Panel.
- An In-House Counsel panel and virtual “breakfast” presentation, hosted by Women in IP.
- A full 15.00 hours, including 2.50 hours Ethics credit
You can register here.