Klaus Haft, Partner of HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER in Düsseldorf, will be a panel member analysing the “Worldwide Patent Litigation Trends – A look at litigation trends and practices in multiple international jurisdictions.”
UT Law’s 25th Annual Advanced Patent Law Institute covers the latest developments in patent law and features a sophisticated array of prosecution and litigation topics. Hear from nationally recognized faculty including senior IP counsel of major corporations, patent prosecution and litigation experts from around the nation, U.S. District Court Judges, and leading academics. This year’s program features:
- A look at how COVID-19 is impacting patent practice, including nuts and bolts for remote litigation.
- A review of the year’s key Federal Circuit and Supreme Court cases by Mark A. Lemley.
- The latest in Section 101 as well as practical prosecution strategies for software and life sciences.
- An examination of global trends and enforcement, plus considerations for international patent prosecution.
- Recent Developments in Claims Construction with Kenneth R. Adamo.
- An overview of PTAB policy shifts in the last year, plus a discussion on PTAB practice strategies.
- An exploration of the evolving guidance on AI claims and how they are being applied.
- The popular U.S. District Court Judicial Panel.
- An In-House Counsel panel and virtual “breakfast” presentation, hosted by Women in IP.
- A full 15.00 hours, including 2.50 hours Ethics credit
You can register here.