Last week, Managing IP hosted its in-person EMEA awards ceremony in London. The Awards programme recognises law firms, companies, and practitioners for their intellectual property work achievements last year. Now in its 17th year, the awards cover several intellectual property practice areas and more than 50 jurisdictions.
A special «Lifetime Achievement Award» was presented to Willem Hoyng, highlighting Willem’s illustrious career and contributions to the European IP community.
In addition, HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER was presented no less than 5 awards:
- Benelux Patent Contentious Firm of the Year
- Germany Patent Contentious Firm of the Year
- Netherlands Patent Contentious Firm of the Year
- Spain Patent Contentious Firm of the Year
- Europe Cross-border Patent Litigation Team of the Year for Illumina Cambridge
Congratulations to our teams, all winners and nominees, and thank you to our clients for their continuous trust in us.
The full list of nominees and winners can be found here.