Agathe’s practices focusses on patent litigation.
She has handled patent cases in the telecommunications, pharmaceuticals and chemicals fields, as well as relating to food processors, packaging and medical devices, often in the context of worldwide disputes.
Prior to joining the team in 2012, Agathe notably completed internships with a French international law firm and with the Intellectual property department of the Orange group.
- Representing a packaging company in relation to an infringement action brought against it by a major competitor, leading to the revocation of the asserted patent and to the nullity of the evidence brought in support of the claim.
- Representing a French telecommunications provider against a non-practicing entity over an essential patent.
- Represented an SPC holder in a pan-European matter involving thorough discussions on article 3a of the SPC regulation.
- Representing a French public administrative entity in various proceedings (third-party oppositions, liability actions, infringement actions) related to the lapse of an SPC.
- Representing a global leader in the solar industry in patent infringement proceedings.
- Association française pour la protection de la propriété intellectuelle (AFPPI)
- Association internationale pour la protection de la propriété intellectuelle (AIPPI)
- COVID-19: The impact on IP law and practice in France, 22 April 2020, MIP, by Sabine Agé and Agathe Caillé
- Drafting the 8th edition of the section Saisie-contrefaçon in the book Droit et pratique des voies d’exécution published in the Dalloz Action series
- Regular lecturer in the professional master’s degree of intellectual property law (Lyon II / Lyon III)
- Young Eplaw, Jurisdiction in patent cases, 15 April 2019
- Young Eplaw, How to plead a case, 15 April 2018
- Lecturer in the Master II “Droit du marché” (market law) (Nantes University) (presentation on patent law), 2018
33 rue Vivienne
33 rue Vivienne
Master II in « droit de la propriété littéraire, artistique et industrielle » (literary, artistic and industrial property law) (Paris II Panthéon–Assas university).