Agathe’s practice focuses on patent litigation. She has handled patent cases in the telecommunications and pharmaceuticals fields, as well as relating to food processors, packaging and medical devices.
- Representing a packaging company in relation to an infringement action brought against it by a major competitor, leading to the revocation of the asserted patent and to the nullity of the evidence brought in support of the claim.
- Representing a French telecommunications provider against a non-practicing entity over an essential patent.
- Representing an SPC holder in a pan-European matter involving thorough discussions on article 3a of the SPC regulation.
- Defending a leading chemical company in an unfair competition action brought by a competitor in relation to a sealed container of blood glucose test strips.
- Representing a French public administrative entity in various proceedings (third-party oppositions, liability actions, infringement actions) related to the lapse of an SPC.
- Acting for French start-up in a patent ownership claim filed by a competitor in the field of financial data handling.
- Representing the manufacturer of a famous kitchen appliance in a patent infringement action against a competitor.
- Representing patent holders in field of telecommunications, in the context of worldwide litigations, over patents declared to be essential to standards and implementation patents.
- Association française pour la protection de la propriété intellectuelle (AFPPI)
- Association internationale pour la protection de la propriété intellectuelle (AIPPI)
- Drafting the 8th edition of the section Saisie-contrefaçon in the book Droit et pratique des voies d’exécution published in the Dalloz Action series
- Young Eplaw, Jurisdiction in patent cases, 15 April 2019
- Regular lecturer in the professional master’s degree of intellectual property law (Lyon II / Lyon III)
- Young Eplaw, How to plead a case, 15 April 2018
- Lecturer in the Master II “Droit du marché” (market law) (Nantes University) (presentation on patent law), 2018
33 rue Vivienne
33 rue Vivienne
Master II in « droit de la propriété littéraire, artistique et industrielle » (literary, artistic and industrial property law) (Paris II Panthéon–Assas university).