Managing IP Rising Star
Agathe’s practices focusses on patent litigation.
She has handled patent cases in the telecommunications, pharmaceuticals and chemicals fields, as well as relating to food processors, packaging and medical devices, often in the context of worldwide disputes.
Prior to joining the team in 2012, Agathe notably completed internships with a French international law firm and with the Intellectual property department of the Orange group.
Agathe was promoted to Counsel in January 2023.
- Representing a global leader in the solar industry in patent infringement proceedings.
- Representing a French telecommunications provider against a non-practicing entity over an essential patent leading to the revocation of the asserted patent.
- Represented an SPC holder in a pan-European matter involving thorough discussions on article 3a of the SPC regulation.
- Representing a French public administrative entity in various proceedings (third-party oppositions, liability actions, infringement actions) related to the lapse of an SPC.
- Defending a leading chemical company in an unfair competition action brought by a competitor in relation to a sealed container of blood glucose test strips.
- Representing the manufacturer of a famous kitchen appliance in a patent infringement action against a competitor.
- Association française pour la protection de la propriété intellectuelle (AFPPI)
- Association internationale pour la protection de la propriété intellectuelle (AIPPI)
- Association des avocats de propriété Industrielle (AAPI)
- Association des praticiens européens des brevets (APEB)
- COVID-19: The impact on IP law and practice in France, 22 April 2020, MIP, by Sabine Agé and Agathe Caillé
- Drafting the 8th edition of the section Saisie-contrefaçon in the book Droit et pratique des voies d’exécution published in the Dalloz Action series
- Regular lecturer in the professional master’s degree of intellectual property law (Lyon II / Lyon III)
- Young Eplaw, Are you willing and who decides? Hot topics in European FRAND litigation, 25 April 2022
- Young Eplaw, Jurisdiction in patent cases, 15 April 2019
- Young Eplaw, How to plead a case, 15 April 2018
- Lecturer in the Master II “Droit du marché” (market law) (Nantes University) (presentation on patent law), 2018
Master II in « droit de la propriété littéraire, artistique et industrielle » (literary, artistic and industrial property law) (Paris II Panthéon–Assas university).