Anne is highly recommended in regulatory, litigious and competition matters.
Anne’s expertise covers both competition and distribution law, as well as pharmaceutical law.
Prior to joining HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER in 2017, Anne was a partner in a pharmaceutical law boutique firm. Previously, she worked several years for one of the largest French law firms in the Competition and European law team.
For over 20 years, she has been advising major pharmaceutical and biotech companies on competition law and regulatory matters related to pharmaceuticals, biologicals, medical devices, food supplements and cosmetics.
Anne advises clients at each step of their product’s life, from R&D to withdrawals. In parallel, she also handles all regulatory matters: advertising, communication on social media, transparency, patient support programs.
Anne assists originator companies, especially for advanced therapy medicines, in all aspects of their market access strategy: compassionate use, transition to MA, reimbursement strategy, pricing negotiations.
Her extensive expertise in competition matters includes the development and management of supply chain management schemes, life-cycle management, the adaptation of the commercial strategy of originator companies when facing generics entry, and the implementation of selective distribution networks.
- Assisted several innovator companies in relation to market access issues: compassionate use, pricing and reimbursement strategy, assistance with the negotiation with the competent authorities.
- Supported an originator firm in the definition of its filing strategy vis-à-vis the EMEA in order to obtain data protection (fixed combination, NAS statute, orphan indication, …).
- Accompanied an originator company in the definition of its litigation strategy in relation to the reimbursement of one of its products: preliminary injunction and appeal on the merits before the French Administrative Supreme Court (Conseil d’Etat).
- Advised a foreign company, entering the French market for the first time, in order to ensure its compliance with the Transparency’s obligations and the provisions regulating, on the one hand, relationships between pharmaceutical firms, and on the other hand HCPs, Government Officials and patients’ groups. A practical handbook was prepared with the company. Anne also provided a set of contract templates to be used in the various situations with each category of actors.
- Assisted an originator company to communicate towards all major players (HCPs, patients, payers, ..) the benefits of their Patient Support Programs and with the implementation of their websites, of the scope of their presence on social media, and the protection of their online reputation.
- Assisted a pharmaceutical company with the development and implementation of personal data processing: definition of the data’s nature, identification of the data’s processor and host, and specific requirements related to the processing of personal data.
- Assisted originator companies with their commercial strategy in compliance with competition law rules while facing generics entry.
- Developed and managed several supply chain management schemes at national and European level.
- Litigated against the Competent Authorities’ decisions (MAs, withdrawals, ..) and in unfair competition cases / infringement of provisions ruling advertising in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Getting the Deal Through – Life Sciences Edition, 2016, (co-author)
- Getting the Deal Through – Pharma Antitrust, 2016, (co-author)
- Class actions: Les actions de groupe bientôt dans les hôpitaux français ? [Class actions: soon in the French Hospitals?], Réseau CHU, March 2015
- Lecturer at the University of Saint Etienne (France) in the master’s degree program (LL.M.) for business and pharmaceutical law
- Regular training sessions for IFIS Pharmaceutiques
- “Intellectual property rights and competition law in the pharma sector”, Delegation of French Bars, Brussels, June 2018
- “Health safety: a European concern”, University Lyon 3, University Jean Monnet Saint-Etienne, Association Internationale Droit, Ethique et Science, 6th international Franco-Japanese conference on bioethics : “Food safety only a health issue ?”, 17-18 September 2015
- “Denigration: approach by the Competition authorities”, Leem – Ifis annual seminar, 2011
WHAT OTHERS SAY
- “Anne is highly recommended in regulatory, litigious and competition matters”, Legal 500, 2018
- “Impressive knowledge of regulatory issues and competition law, as well as close connections with French subsidiaries of international corporates”, Chambers & Partners, 2015
- “Anne is highly recommended in the practice « Health and Internet »”, Décideurs juridiques et financiers, 2014
Nancy II University (PhD in European Law), 1997
Nancy II University (DEA, European Law, 1994)
Lyon III University (Master's Degree in Public Law, 1993)
Political Studies Institutes of Lyon (1992)