Anne is highly recommended in regulatory, litigious and competition matters.
For over 20 years, Anne has been advising major pharmaceutical and biotech companies on competition law and regulatory matters related to pharmaceuticals, biologicals, medical devices, food supplements and cosmetics.
Prior to joining HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER in 2017, Anne was a partner in a pharmaceutical law boutique firm. Previously, she worked several years for one of the largest French law firms in the Competition and European law team.
Anne advises clients at each step of their product’s life, from R&D to withdrawals. She assists originator companies, especially for advanced therapy medicines, in all aspects of their market access strategy: early access, compassionate use, transition to MA, final payback, reimbursement strategy, pricing negotiations.
In parallel, she also handles all regulatory matters: advertising, communication on social media, transparency, patient support programs.
Her extensive expertise in competition matters includes the development and management of supply chain management schemes, life-cycle management.
- Assisted several innovator companies in relation to market access issues: early access, compassionate use, final payback, pricing and reimbursement strategy, assistance with the negotiation with the competent authorities.
- Supported an originator firm in the definition of its filing strategy vis-à-vis the EMEA in order to obtain data protection (fixed combination, NAS statute, orphan indication, …).
- Accompanied an originator company in the definition of its litigation strategy in relation to the reimbursement of one of its products: preliminary injunction and appeal on the merits before the French Administrative Supreme Court (Conseil d’Etat).
- Advised a several companies, entering the French market for the first time, in order to ensure its compliance with the Transparency’s obligations and the provisions regulating, on the one hand, relationships between pharmaceutical firms, and on the other hand HCPs, Government Officials and patients’ groups. A practical handbook was prepared with the company. Anne also provided a set of contract templates to be used in the various situations with each category of actors.
- Assistance to the members of the French sector in the development of medical cannabis, in particular in understanding and drawing up proposals for the drafting of the new regulatory framework.
- Assisted originator companies in the implementation and management of their Patient Support Programs.
- Assisted a pharmaceutical company with the development and implementation of personal data processing: definition of the data’s nature, identification of the data’s processor and host, and specific requirements related to the processing of personal data.
- Assisted originator companies with their commercial strategy in compliance with competition law rules while facing generics entry.
- Developed and managed several supply chain management schemes at national and European level.
- Litigated against the Competent Authorities’ decisions (MAs, withdrawals, ..) and in unfair competition cases / infringement of provisions ruling advertising in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Regular training sessions for IFIS and Pharmaceutiques
- “Intellectual property rights and competition law in the pharma sector”, Delegation of French Bars, Brussels, June 2018
- Competition Law Analysis of Price and Non-price Discrimination & Abusive IP Based Legal Proceedings, France Chapter, LIDC Contributions on Antitrust Law, Intellectual Property and Unfair Competition, 2021 (co-author)
- Getting the Deal Through – Life Sciences Edition, 2016, (co-author)
- Licensing Executives Society (LES)
- Association Française d’Etude de la Concurrence (AFEC, member ofLIDC)
- International Cannabis Bar Association (INCBA)
WHAT OTHERS SAY
- “Anne Servoir is incredibly knowledgeable in the regulatory space, and provides clear and practical advice for clients”. Legal 500 2022
- Leading Individual, Legal 500 France, Healthcare And Life Sciences, 2021
- “Anne Servoir is highly regarded for regulatory work, particularly in competition and distribution law matters, assisting originator companies with all aspects of their market access strategy”.
- “Excellent” Heath, Pharma & Biotechnologies – Regulatory – Ranking 2020
- Best Lawyers – Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice, 2022
Nancy II University (PhD in European Law), 1997
Nancy II University (DEA, European Law, 1994)
Lyon III University (Master's Degree in Public Law, 1993)
Political Studies Institutes of Lyon (1992)