Managing IP Rising Star
Alicia is a lawyer and intellectual property attorney with extensive experience in the development of protection strategies and the prosecution of trademarks and designs before the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (SPTO), the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), and is also a specialist in domain name disputes. Her IP background includes a prior employment as an in-house lawyer for a leading pharmaceutical company, where she managed the IP portfolio of the company.
- Representing the world’s no. 1 beverage company in relation to its EU Trade Marks before the EUIPO, as well as its Spanish trademark matters before the SPTO.
- Successfully advised a leading automobile company in IP matters both in Spain and at the EU level.
- Representing the owner of the best-selling cigarette brand in the world in relation to its EU Trade Mark and Spanish trade mark matters before the EUIPO and the SPTO, respectively.
- Advised a leading consumer electronics company in the defense of its trademark rights against third parties before the EUIPO.
- Intellectual Property Attorney Association (COAPI)
- Barcelona Bar Association (2011)
- Association of European Trade Mark Owners (MARQUES)
ESADE (Master in Intellectual Property and Information Society, 2009)
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Law, 2008)