“Among the best IP law firms in France. In depth analysis of the case even on technical aspects. Excellent case management. Excellent for technologically sophisticated cases. They know how to handle such cases and explain technical points to the judge.”
Charlotte’s work covers all areas of intellectual property law (including patents, trademarks, design rights and copyright, as well as unfair competition issues) and pharmaceutical regulatory issues. She has gained expertise particularly in the field of patent litigation in various technical fields including pharmaceutical products and telecommunications.
Charlotte also advises clients from the healthcare and life sciences industry on regulatory issues, in particular in market access, pricing and reimbursement matters, in issues related to nominative and cohort temporary use authorizations. She also accompanies these companies in developing their strategy and negotiating with the competent authorities as well as in litigating against administrative decisions in this field.
Prior to joining HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER in 2018, Charlotte interned at several intellectual property departments of French and international law firms and at the legal department of the French media group Les Echos-Le Parisien.
- Acting for a French telephone provider in a major patent infringement litigation against a non-practicing entity
- Acting for a leader in the gene sequencing industry for the enforcement of several of its patents
- Acted for a pharmaceutical company in an infringement litigation against a generic
- Assistance to several pharmaceutical companies in adapting and monitoring their procedures and contracts to the new anti-gift law regime
- Accompanied an originator company in the definition of its litigation strategy in relation to the reimbursement of one of its products: preliminary injunction and appeal on the merits before the French Administrative Supreme Court (Conseil d’Etat)
- Association des Praticiens du droit des Marques et des Modèles (APRAM)
- Licensing Executives Society (LES)
University of California, Berkeley (LL.M., Law and Technology Certificate, 2017)
UPEC University, Paris XII (Master of Laws in Intellectual Property, 2015)
Pantheon-Sorbonne University, Paris I (Master‘s degree in Private law, 2014)