Among the best IP law firms in France. In depth analysis of the case even on technical aspects. Excellent case management. Excellent for technologically sophisticated cases. They know how to handle such cases and explain technical points to the judge.
Charlotte’s work covers all areas of intellectual property law (including patents, trademarks, design rights and copyright, as well as unfair competition issues) and pharmaceutical regulatory issues (parallel distribution, specific regulations on medicinal products derived from the human blood). In particular, in market access and pricing and reimbursement matters, Charlotte advises pharmaceutical firms with regulatory issues related to nominative and cohort temporary use authorizations, in developing their strategy, negotiating with the competent authorities as well as in litigating against administrative decisions in this field.
Prior to joining HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER in 2018, Charlotte interned at several intellectual property departments of French and international law firms and at the legal department of the French media group Les Echos-Le Parisien.
- Acting for a French telephone operator in a major patent infringement litigation against a non-practicing entity
- Acted for a pharmaceutical company in an infringement litigation against a generic
- Assisted several innovator companies in relation to market access issues: compassionate use, pricing and reimbursement strategy, assistance with the negotiation with the competent authorities
- Accompanied an originator company in the definition of its litigation strategy in relation to the reimbursement of one of its products: preliminary injunction and appeal on the merits before the French Administrative Supreme Court (Conseil d’Etat)
- Assisted originator companies with their commercial strategy in compliance with competition law while facing generics entry
- Association des Praticiens du droit des Marques et des Modèles (APRAM)
- Licensing Executives Society (LES)
33 rue Vivienne
33 rue Vivienne
University of California, Berkeley (LL.M., Law and Technology Certificate, 2017)
UPEC University, Paris XII (Master of Laws in Intellectual Property, 2015)
Pantheon-Sorbonne University, Paris I (Master‘s degree in Private law, 2014)