François Perrin has been teaching physics and chemistry for more than 15 years before joining the firm in 2005. He works with the lawyers to help them understand and dig deeper into the technical aspects of the cases.
He creates visual aids (diagrams, models, side shows) which are inserted into the submissions and communicated as exhibits in the proceedings to help the judges grasp even the most complex technical aspects of the cases.
- Representing a truck manufacturer in a litigation over patents relating to fuel saving features.
- Advising a giant in the cosmetic industry over the infringement of its patents by various competitors.
- Acting in several lawsuits for a Japanese company, leader in the printing industry.
- Intervening on appeal in a case involving a company specializing in technical fabrics and in which record damages were awarded to the patentee; on appeal, the patent has been declared invalid and the infringement claim has been dismissed.
- Acting for the leading producer of materials for rechargeable batteries in a patent litigation.
Faculty of sciences and technology, Lyon I
Qualified teacher of physics-chemistry
Continuing education, ENS Lyon