Managing IP Rising Star
Caroline’s expertise covers the entire intellectual property law. Caroline deals in particular with cases of infringement, actions for invalidity and patent ownership relating to patents in the field of mechanics, aeronautics, computer security as well as chemistry and biotechnologies.
She has also assisted our clients with customs measures in France and abroad.
Caroline has also gained expertise in the field of plant breeders’ rights, trademarks and designs.
- Successfully representing the claimant in a patent infringement action relating to a helicopter landing gear
- Successfully representing the defendant in a patent infringement action relating to a method to detect HIV
- Successfully representing the defendant in a patent infringement action relating to a composite yarn comprising a fire-retarding filler for sunscreen
- Successfully representing the claimant in a patent infringement action relating to the mechanical head of a robot
- Global Patent Litigation, French Chapter, under the direction of Michael C. Elmer et C. Gregory Gramenopoulos
- Association française pour la protection de la propriété intellectuelle (AFPPI)
- Association internationale pour la protection de la propriété intellectuelle (AIPPI)
- Groupe Rhône-Alpes de l’Association française et de l’Association internationale pour la protection de la propriété intellectuelle (GRAPI)
- European Patent Lawyer Association (EPLAW)
- Association des Praticiens du Droit des Marques et des Modèles (APRAM)
WHAT OTHERS SAY
- “Caroline is simply excellent in patent law. She works really well with her clients and always seeks to understand their business concerns. She builds a strategy alongside the patron, whether plaintiff or defendant, in order to protect their interests.” IAM Patent 2023
- “Sabine Agé, Florence Jacquand, Caroline Levesque and Amandine Métier are an excellent team. They are extremely experienced in all aspects of patent litigation. Working with them is very reassuring. In particular, they are very comfortable handling multi-jurisdictional patent litigation. They are convincing to the magistrates during oral hearings, which is a considerable asset for the clients.” IAM Patent 2023
DESS de propriété intellectuelle et nouvelles technologies (intellectual property and new technologies law) (University of Aix-Marseille III)
DU d’économie et management des organisations, de l’innovation et de la propriété intellectuelle (economy and management of organisations, innovation and intellectual property) (University of Lyon II)