The large team at HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER’s ability to provide ‚in depth analysis of the case even on technical aspects‘ makes it ‚excellent for technologically sophisticated cases‘.
Lonni’s activities focus on patent and trade secret litigation.
He has also assisted our clients with customs measures in France and abroad.
Lonni joined the team in December 2016 after various internships in French law firms but also in the contract and development Department of the Montpellier University.
- Successfully representing the defendants in an alleged trade secret violation action.
- Representing a market leader in patent infringement proceedings relating to laser eye surgery.
- Representing the holder of a patent relating to high-strength steel safety net in infringement proceedings.
- Defending a company which manufactures packaging for healthcare products in an unfair competition action brought by a competitor in relation to a sealed container of blood glucose test strips.
- Representing a company specialized in handling equipments and storage systems in a patent infringement action relating to a pallet for storing goods.
- Lectures at Lyon II and Lyon III Universities in patent litigation
- Lectures at the IAE of the Lyon III University since 2013
- Presentation at GRAPI on “Protection of cooking recipes”
- Association française pour la protection de la propriété intellectuelle (AFPPI)
- Association internationale pour la protection de la propriété intellectuelle (AIPPI)
- Groupe Rhône-Alpes de l’Association française et de l’Association internationale pour la protection de la propriété intellectuelle (GRAPI)
Master II Droit de la propriété intellectuelle (intellectual property rights) (University of Lyon III)