Clients are “really satisfied with the way the team works,” because “it’s always straightforward with no surprises.”
Chambers & Partners
Ine’s practice covers all aspects of intellectual property law and pharmaceutical regulatory law, as well as unfair market practices. She advises and represents clients active in a variety of sectors, in particular in national and cross-border patent litigation.
Prior to joining HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER, Ine gained experience as a European Law associate at an international law firm, and as a teaching assistant at the KU Leuven Institute of International law.
- Representing a global biotechnology company in pan-European patent infringement litigation, against the entry of biosimilars into the market.
- Representing a global veterinary pharmaceutical group in pan-European patent litigation, in relation to the launch of a new product.
- Representing a Belgian-based group specialised in awnings and exterior joinery in national patent infringement proceedings.
- Representing a Dutch-based textile design group, in a variety of copyright and trade mark infringement proceedings.
- “Inventorship of AI made inventions”, IRDI 2020/1, 7-17, co-author with S. Cattoor and A. Loose.
- “‘Thou shalt not pass’ – trade mark and design offices and courts as guardians of public policy and morality”, JIPLP 2021/16, 21-40, co-author with C. Gommers and E. De Pauw.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
- Rising Star Legal 500 – 2022 2023
- “Ine Letten is an excellent newcomer in IP litigation, with a broad technical interest, endless energy and patience to find the right arguments and evidence, and an unseen fighting spirit to win the case for her client.” Legal 500 2022
- “Knowledgeable and an eye for the client’s wishes. Hard-working. Innovative solutions.” Legal 500 2021
University of Liège, LL.M. in European Competition and Intellectual Property Law, 2016
University of Leuven, Master of Laws, 2015