The large team at HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER’s ability to provide ‚in depth analysis of the case even on technical aspects‘ makes it ‚excellent for technologically sophisticated cases‘.
Laurène’s practice focusses on patent litigation. She has worked for French and international companies active in various sectors such as mechanics, electronics, the automotive industry, video games, organic chemistry or cosmetics.
Before joining the team in December 2016, Laurène completed several internships at French and European law firms as well as in a French film producers’ guild; she also gained experience in anti-counterfeiting at Louis Vuitton Malletier and in industrial property portfolio management for the LVMH Fashion Group.
- Represented, in defence, an automatic gate manufacturer by securing the revocation of the patent asserted against her client while this patent was subject to a second limitation procedure.
- Representing a leader in the video game industry to enforce three of its patents covering various features of video game controllers enhancing the user’s gaming experience.
- Representing a truck manufacturer in a litigation over patents relating to fuel saving features.
- Representing a leader in the gene sequencing industry for the enforcement of several of its patents.
- Advising a giant in the cosmetic industry over the infringement of its patents by various competitors.
- Association internationale pour la protection de la propriété intellectuelle (AIPPI)
- Association des Praticiens Européens des Brevets (APEB)
- Lecture in the professional Master’s degree of intellectual property law at Lyon II / Lyon III
Sciences Po Paris, Master’s degree in economic law – intellectual property specialization
Nova University of Lisbon (exchange program, 2010)