The firm continues to dispatch patent litigation and advisory work across all sectors with dexterity, supported by a pair of technically minded in-house patent attorneys.
IAM Patent 1000
Senior AssociatePatent Attorney
Fabrizio is a European and Italian Patent Attorney. Fabrizio developed his patent skills as a chemistry attorney. Though, his university education advantageously combines chemistry and biology aspects.
From a professional perspective, Fabrizio has been in IP since early 2000 acquiring an extensive and diversified experience in patent matters while working in both private practice and industry.
Fabrizio’s skills are particularly focused on pharmaceuticals. During his professional career, Fabrizio provided his clients with a 360 degree support including EPO prosecution and post-grant proceedings, managing patent portfolios, defining IP strategies tailored to clients’ needs, performing patentability & freedom-to-operate opinions, assisting on due diligences.
- Representing defendants in relation to invalidity of 3rd party patents concerning anti-cholesterol, monoclonal antibodies.
- Representing claimants in relation to infringement of their patents on monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis.
- Representing claimants in relation to the generic infringement of their patents on a breast cancer product, confirming the validity of these patents.
- Representing defendants in relation to multi-jurisdictional invalidity proceedings of 3rd party patents on a veterinary product.
- Outside counsel to a Swiss-based, mid-size pharmaceutical company assisting in-house attorneys in matters spanning due diligence (assets acquisition), patent prosecution, EPO opposition/appeal proceedings and patent drafting.
- European patent institute (EPI)
33 rue Vivienne
33 rue Vivienne
CEIPI course on IP litigation in the EU (2009-2010)
Italian Qualifying Examination (2007-2008)
European Qualifying Examination (2005)
Italian qualifying examination for pharmacists (2001)
Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technologies (University of Milan) (2000)