Our lawyers and patent attorneys (Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris) have extensive experience in the relevant areas of law, such as patents and copyright, as well as in-depth knowledge of the underlying technologies. Our experts are skilled at litigation, prosecution and the structuring of software development and licensing agreements.
We represent many of the most important players in the electronics, semiconductor, computer and software sector. Few industries move as quickly as this one, and your intellectual property protection needs to keep pace, as do your lawyers. HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER understands the highly complex technologies involved in the sector. From microprocessors to lithography, telecommunications to optics, software to gaming, we litigate on behalf of major players.
- Defending the world’s leading lithography tool manufacturer and its main optical systems supplier in pan-European patent litigation and coordinating global litigation.
- Defending the world’s largest chipmaker in a series of patent litigation suits.
- Representing a telecommunications company in extensive portfolio litigation against a competitor without losing a single case in more than three years. Our client’s in-house IP team received a JUVE Award for their work.
- Representing a client in a trade secret dispute regarding artificial intelligence and logistics software used in the roll-out and design of telecom networks.
- Enforcing patents relating to various features of video game controllers.
- Representing a leading electronics manufacturer in extensive proceedings against a well-known competitor concerning the use of a designation for a new TV technology and in various judicial and administrative proceedings relating to the use of a designation for intelligent objects.
- Representing a client in software copyright infringement and related unfair market practices matters.
- Representing a client in a global dispute between two leading handset and chipset companies relating to an extensive portfolio of patents, licensing and antitrust law.
- Representing a global player in the field of radio technology in an international patent dispute.
- Representing a client active in the field of mobile phones and computers in the European portion of international litigation.
- Representing a leading electronics manufacturer in trademark litigation, including in extensive proceedings concerning the use of a designation for a new TV technology and in various judicial and administrative proceedings relating to the use of a designation for intelligent objects.
- Conducting litigation relating to IP rights for fuel cards and the underlying software.
No results found. Please try again.