All of our patent attorneys and some of our litigators have a scientific background in chemistry, chemical engineering or biotechnology. Their in-depth technical knowledge allows them to quickly understand the issues at stake in any matter.
HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER advises on and litigates a wide range of issues in the chemicals sector. We have extensive experience handling matters involving patents for speciality chemicals, polymers, catalysts, plastics, adhesives, petrochemicals, and large- and small-scale chemical synthesis for applications in the pharmaceutical and consumer goods sectors.
- Representing a Japanese multinational in cross-border patent litigation and settlement negotiations in the field of UV curing inks.
- Conducting patent litigation relating to gas for the automotive industry.
- Assisting a longstanding client in the chemicals sector in order to stop a network of infringers using illegal paint mixing software.
- Conducting patent litigation in relation to HFC-245fa, a hydrofluorocarbon used for closed-cell spray foam insulation.
- Conducting cross-border patent litigation and pan-European patent prosecution and opposition proceedings relating to patents for the preparation and processing of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Representing a client in patent litigation relating to vanilla production.
- Drafting patent applications and conducting patent prosecution relating to patents for catalysts used in catalytic hydrotreatment and the hydrocracking of oil, including opposition proceedings and the provision of freedom to operate (FTO) opinions.
- Conducting patent litigation relating to solvent-free spray paints.
- Enforcing multiple patents for ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene.
- Drafting patent applications and leading patent prosecution worldwide relating to a patent portfolio for cellulose technology, including molten salt, pyrolysis and oxidative technologies and cellulose waste recycling, providing patent portfolio management advice and FTO opinions.
- Conducting patent litigation relating to aramid fibres.
- Drafting patent applications, FTO opinions and competitor landscape analyses in the field of polyolefin polymer synthesis, blends and compounds, processing technology and applications.
- Drafting patent applications and conducting patent prosecution worldwide relating to patents for coating resins, including catalysts, polymers and special additives.
- Drafting patent applications and conducting patent prosecution worldwide relating to patents for boxes to grow trees and crops in the desert.
- Drafting patent applications and conducting patent prosecution worldwide relating to the capture of carbon dioxide and its conversion into hydrocarbons for use in renewable fuels.
- Drafting patent applications and conducting patent prosecution worldwide relating to patents for ultra-low formaldehyde emitting adhesives, including oppositions.
- Advising on opposition proceedings relating to various patents for different types of fertilizers.
- Drafting patents and FTO opinions on formulations for plant growth regulators.
- Providing patent and licensing advice on plastic barrier films using vapor-deposited melamine as a barrier agent.
Find your expert
No results found. Please try again.