Our team also includes regulatory experts skilled at guiding clients throughout the life cycle of a medical device to ensure compliance with the applicable regulatory framework at all times, including the requirements introduced by Regulations (EU) 2017/745 and 2017/746 on medical devices and in vitro diagnostic medical devices.
HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER acts for innovative clients of all sizes, from global leaders to small start-ups, in the medical devices and diagnostics sector. Our team includes both experienced litigators and patent attorneys with advanced degrees in mechanical and electrical engineering, biology and chemistry.
- Leading European-wide patent litigation up to the national Supreme Courts and creating new case law on equivalent infringement relating to occluders for the percutaneous closure of atrial septal defects.
- Conducting large-scale patent infringement proceedings concerning radiotherapy equipment.
- Providing continuous advice and assistance to a leading medical diagnostics company in patent infringement, know-how and trade secrets litigation.
- Conducting patent litigation regarding interventional catheters for stents or balloons.
- Enforcing a 3D trademark relating to a medical dispensing system in various proceedings in the framework of a pan-European dispute.
- Providing advice and representation in a large number of competition law proceedings in the field of medical devices.
- Conducting trade mark litigation related to electrophysiology catheters for an American medical device company.
- Conducting unfair competition and design litigation focusing on the protection of technically motivated features of dental products.
- Representing a client in large-scale, cross-border patent litigation relating to dental restoration products.
- Conducting patent litigation relating to blood grouping and immune reagents.
- Advising a multinational life sciences company on regulatory data protection under the Medicinal Products Act (AMG).
No results found. Please try again.