December 10th is Human Rights Day. This year’s theme selected by the UN is: “Dignity, Freedom, and Justice for All”. In the following year we will be celebrating the 75th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which officially will take place on December 10th 2023. A time to reflect on the ongoing events that happen in the world today, and the work that is still needed on a global level, due to the several rights that still get violated everyday.
At HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER we stand up to the awareness of the UDHR. We will do this by sharing several posts which we will be releasing in the course of this week. In every post we will:
- Share a piece of information about what the UDHR actually is, to explain a little bit more about the history, achievements and so on.
- Put one or more articles in the spotlight in the form of an interview. We asked one of our HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER members in one of the 5 countries we are present in to share their personal opinion on the UDHR and its relevance.
Find the links to the interviews here:
- Laura Lettow – Düsseldorf
- Erik Lumens – Amsterdam
- Marion Soulé – Paris
- Patricia Gutiérrez – Madrid
- Natalie Swinnen – Brussels
Find out more about HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER’s D&I activities, goals and policies here