What does your role look like?
Our Brussels team is looking for a Personal Assistant who also takes care of facility support. A positive and open-minded colleague to provide efficient and effective business support to our team. Your responsibilities include:
• the organization and administration (opening client files, follow-up on emails, correspondence, action lists, billing, handle expense notes and invoices) of the work of a small group of partners and associates
• formatting lay out and proof reading (from typed texts), typing of correspondence, submissions, memoranda, power point presentations, etc.
• agenda management; follow-up on deadlines of (preparation of) meetings, conferences, business lunches, travel and conference call organization
• maintenance of efficient filing & archiving systems
• performing practical internet searches
• telephone contact and reception of visitors
• facility tasks: office supplies and maintenance, contact with cleaners, organizing internal lunches, etc.
Who are you?
• You are a starter with a bachelor degree or you have some years of experience in a support role
• You have good oral and written working knowledge of Dutch and English - preferably also basic French
• Good knowledge of MS Office and other computer skills.
• You have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility; highly motivated by a flexible role in a small team of assistants
• You are stress resistant, well organized and able to handle changes and short deadlines
Who are we?
HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER LLP is a specialized European intellectual property law boutique established in 2011 with offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, Düsseldorf, Lyon, Madrid, Munich and Paris. Our clients range from large multinationals to SMEs and start-ups, presenting interesting, challenging and varied work for all team members. For more information see: www.hoyngrokhmonegier.com
What do we offer?
We expect a lot but in return we offer:
• a friendly, dynamic and stimulating environment
• a varied and busy Personal Assistant role where you can demonstrate real ownership
• a competitive salary
• a range of benefits (group insurance, medical care insurance (hospitalization and outpatient costs), transportation costs (easy public transport access), meal vouchers, …)
• informal gatherings with the team throughout the year.
Interested: send your motivation and CV to or call for more information +32 2 740 00 36. We look forward to meet you!