We are looking for Chemistry Patent Attorneys
We are looking for:
- a qualified Dutch and/or European patent attorney with a background in general chemistry; and
- a trainee (or part qualified) Dutch and/or European patent attorney with a background in chemistry
Function: As a patent attorney your work will involve all aspects of IP support, including advising clients on protection of their R&D investments, drafting patent applications, representing before the patent offices, as well as handling conflicts with third party IP positions, including validity- and freedom to operate opinions, oppositions and appeals etc.
Qualities we seek:
- ambitious, service minded, creative, and a team player
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- ability to understand scientific and technological principles and processes
- an eye for detail combined with excellent analytical skills
- ability to structure concise and coherent arguments
International experience and the ability to speak more than one language, including English are considered as a plus.
HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER offers:
- A challenging and rewarding work environment within an international team (incl. patent qualifications in 6 jurisdictions)
- Top level clients with often complex patent portfolios
- Unique opportunities to be involved in top-level litigation alongside a tier 1 team of patent litigators
- Interesting salary package.
Please send your CV to:
HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER LLP
Mr. Wilbert Derks
Rembrandt Toren, 31st floor
1096 HA Amsterdam