HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER is looking for a trainee to join our office in Madrid for a period of 1 year
HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER is an IP firm with strong litigation practice in patents, trademarks and copyright. HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER offers a challenging and rewarding work environment as a top-ranked internationally operating law firm with over 100 IP specialists with offices Amsterdam, Brussels, Düsseldorf, Lyon, Madrid, Mannheim (branch), Munich and Paris. We handle top-level clients with complex IP portfolios in an international arena, but we equally handle interesting portfolios of high-profile start-up and middle size companies.
We are looking for a young lawyer with the following skills and background
• ambitious, service minded, creative, and a team player,
• excellent written and oral communication skills,
• ability to speak more than one language, including English proficiency and experience in international environments,
• specialized Intellectual Property Law studies,
• interested in litigation practice,
• and registered as member of any Spanish Bar, able to practise as Abogado.
• a 1-year traineeship, with the possibility of joining afterwards as a junior associate lawyer
• a challenging and international working environment
• work amongst a leading IP team
• a fair remuneration
Please send your application to:
C/ Principe de Vergara 36, 5 dcha.
Or by email to