HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER is “precise and creative, with a fantastic team who all deliver top-quality work. Their legal skills and patent litigation experience are outstanding, while their ability to understand complex technology and to engage in direct discussions with engineers is impressive. They also have a very good understanding of complex business needs and their advice is always down to earth and practical.”
IAM Patent 1000
Carina Höfer advises and represents national and international clients in all areas of intellectual property law. She focuses on advising and representing clients in national and cross-border patent infringement proceedings in various technical fields, in particular telecommunications and information technology as well as semiconductors.
Carina Höfer studied law at the Westfälische Wilhelms University of Münster, specialising in intellectual property law. During her legal clerkship, she continued to focus on intellectual property and worked in this field for an international law firm in Düsseldorf and for an international group in Munich. Furthermore, she obtained a Master of Laws degree (LL.M.) in intellectual property at the Heinrich Heine University in Düsseldorf.
Before joining HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER, Carina Höfer worked for several years as an attorney in a renowned law firm specializing in intellectual property law in Düsseldorf.
- Representing a major global chip manufacturer in numerous patent litigation cases
- Representing a market leader in mobile telecommunications in cross-border patent litigation cases, involving standard-essential and implementation patents as well as FRAND issues
- Representing a chip manufacturer and automotive supplier in patent litigation cases
- Representing a major German car manufacturer in a comprehensive patent infringement litigation
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO)
- Association of Intellectual Property Experts (VPP)
- Licensing Executives Society (LES)
LL.M. University of Düsseldorf (2016)
Second State Exam Hamm (2014)
First State Exam Hamm (2012)
University of Münster (2007)